The Greenstar E Heat Interface Unit (HIU) is a twin plate heat exchanger indirect heat interface unit. The HIU is an indirect appliance so the primary heating circuit is hydraulically separated from the property’s space heating by a plate heat exchanger. The unit operates only when DHW or space heating is required, ensuring energy efficient operation.
Features of the Greenstar HIU E with Heat Meter:
- BESA registered
- Electronic control valves with return temperature limiter
- Comes with a heat meter supplied separately, boxed and ready to fit within HIU
- The Greenstar HIU KE delivers 15kW HTG
The Greenstar HIU KE delivers up to 52.3 kW DHW (15 l/min)
- Offers both top and bottom connections - it is possible to run the system pipework either to the top or bottom of the appliance. This is due to space designed into the unit to allow the routing of pipework at the rear
- Comes complete with pre fix kit which allows for the system to be pre-plumbed before the unit is installed. The Pre-fix kit contains a wall mounted bracket and HIU mounting bracket with all compression fittings and wall mounting template. The separate wall mounting jig enables the pre-fixing of pipework prior to the HIU itself being fixed into place.
- Height x Width x Depth: 700 x 440 x 270 mm
- Optional summer bypass: Can be fitted within the HIU to allow district/centralised heat to the HIU before the heat meter. The benefits being a reduction in time for the customer when opening a hot tap within the property.
- Optional Integral pressure balancing valve (DPCV)
- Optional Rear Vertical Pipe Kit
Purchase with Confidence:
- Official Worcester Bosch Stockist: IN STOCK
- FREE Pre-Fix Kit with every order
- Price Match Policy: We won't be beaten on price